Many Flickr users have chosen to offer their work under a Creative Commons license, and you can browse or search through content under each type of license.
welcome to everystockphoto.com
We are a search engine for free photos. These come from many sources and are license-specific. You can view a photo’s license by clicking on the license icon, below and left of photos. Membership is free and allows you to rate, tag, collect and comment on photos.
Stock.XCHNG is under new management! Getty Images is proud to now wholly-own the world’s best free stock site. SXC has a long history and a great community, and we’re excited to grow with this unique site. We also have lots of expertise and experience to offer as industry leaders.
You are free:
- Remix – to adapt the work.
- Commercial – to use this work for commercial purposes.
- Without Attribution – to use without attributing the original author.
Under the following conditions:
- Stand alone basis – You can not sell, license, sublicense, rent, transfer or distribute this image exactly as it is without alteration.
- Ownership – You may not claim ownership of this image in its original state.
Please note that search.creativecommons.org is not a search engine, but rather offers convenient access to search services provided by other independent organizations. CC has no control over the results that are returned. Do not assume that the results displayed in this search portal are under a CC license. You should always verify that the work is actually under a CC license by following the link. Since there is no registration to use a CC license, CC has no way to determine what has and hasn’t been placed under the terms of a CC license. If you are in doubt you should contact the copyright holder directly, or try to contact the site where you found the content.